We are asking you to take a look at your organization or community to see what types of projects can be done by willing volunteers. We will match projects with volunteers from companies, schools, organizations and individuals who want to give back to their community.
- Volunteers like to be busy! Projects should require 3-4 hours to complete. Examples of projects could be painting, landscaping, cleaning, etc.
- Collecting items – ask volunteers to collect/purchase items you may need to run your program. This is perfect for companies that cannot allow their employees time off.
- Project hosts are responsible for providing necessary supplies for projects on site.
- Projects should be flexible in both time and day of the week.
- We encourage you to submit several different projects for the week. Please submit a form for each project.
- You will be notified with the volunteer contact information so you can coordinate your project.
- A representative must be at the location of the project to manage the work.
- Outdoor projects should have a plan in case of rain.
- Project hosts are strongly encouraged to attend the Week of Caring Kick off Lunch on Friday, Sept. 10th, at 11:30 am at The Canal Market, in downtown Newark.
Please contact Cory Stutes at 740-345-6685 or at email@example.com for information on how to become a volunteer or submit a project.
Thank YOU for Living United!